|BY-LAWS Page 4 version 1.1, Juli 21, 2010|
Sergeant at Arms (Nominated for single events)
Shall be responsible for maintaining quite and order during meetings
and Club events.
• Design and maintain the Club's Internet website.
Membership of Club
• There are three kinds of membership: Active member, inactive member, lifetime member:
• To be a active member you must own a street motorbike not below 400 cc
and attend minimum two rides a year, have full voting rights.
• Inactive members support the club and have no voting rights.
• A life member is one who has done extraordinary work for and on behalf of
the club and the community or pay a one time lifetime fee announced by the board.
Life members are recommended by the club president and require a 100%
board approval vote. Life members also have full voting privileges.