|BY-LAWS Page 3 version 1.1, Juli 21, 2010|
President: (Chairperson) To provide leadership, conduct meetings, call
meetings if necessary, to oversee the smooth running of the club and to promote
Vice President (internal & external positions)
• Shall perform the duties of the president in his absence.
• Shall assist all other Club officers when necessary.
Secretary: To record club meetings, send out invites and have a full status
of the membership. Provide all necessary documents for seek and BIR
Treasurer: To ensure the administration of finances, keep proper records,
to fundraise, collect membership when necessary and to ensure the club is
in a good financial state. He shall be able to show an all meetings the financial status
of the Club
Road Captain (Nominated for single events)
• Shall lead Club riders, affirm the route, and set the method of riding on the road.
• Shall instruct all Club riders as to where they shall ride.
• Shall be responsible for reporting riders in attendance on all Club rides to the Club.
• Shall be responsible for researching, organizing, and posting Club rides.